Window Re-screening & Repair
• We will inspect your screens and re-screen with the highest quality products.
• Basement windows with non-removable frames can be re-screened on site.
Construct new window screens (any size)
• The Screen Man will customize screens built to order with the specific frame size and color to fit your needs.
Door Re-screening & repair
• We will re-screen your sliding patio doors, storm door inserts or wooden door with the highest quality products.• For wooden doors we will remove and replace with the existing wood trim as is.
• We will re-screen porches using either the “screen tight tracking” system or your existing trim.
• Damaged wood repair (replacement of furring strips and certain lite trim) is available at the time of re-screening.
Replace rollers on screen doors
• Rollers can be replaced or repaired as needed.
• Some parts are proprietary or obsolete. The Screen Man can usually refit any roller with a comparable up-to-date replacement part.
Replace window screen corners
• Damaged corners, miter or external can be replaced as needed.
Replace security latches
• Security latches can be installed on screen frame at time of re-screening.
New drive pins will be provided to customers.
Replace pin plungers
• Metal or nylon black or white caps can be replaced as needed.
My areas are! Thousand Oaks, Lynn Ranch, Westlake Village, Oak Park, Agoura Hills, Lake Shearwood, Newbury Park, Camarillo, Conejo Valley, Moorpark, Happy Camp, Santa Rosa, Pleasant Valley, Simi Valley, Woodranch. Call me and I’ll take care of all your needs.